TWO BROTHERS on the two sides

kik_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi. Friends! Has anyone tried to install an exhaust system TWO BROTHERS on the two sides? I have met only on the right side ( Honda CB1100 2013)
Thanks for the answer !:thanks:
 
this is the exhaust you were refering to?
68b266657e9f0759759678860980ab3e.jpg
 
kik_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
that doesnt even exist
Then I will do it individually in the workshop:biker:
The 2 Bros can is not exactly to my taste, but I like your gumption. Best of luck to you with the project! Be sure to follow up here with a report once you're done.
 
interested as well to see how the whole package would look like with this exhaust on both sides...but imo, this exhaust style does not fit the style of the bike, its too modern while the bike leans more towards the retro style.
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
this is the exhaust you were refering to?
68b266657e9f0759759678860980ab3e.jpg
Yes, I am bought a motorcycle with this silencer.
Guth_imp said:
kik_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
that doesnt even exist
Then I will do it individually in the workshop:biker:
The 2 Bros can is not exactly to my taste, but I like your gumption. Best of luck to you with the project! Be sure to follow up here with a report once you're done.
The 2 Bros can is not exactly to my taste, but I like your gumption. Best of luck to you with the project! Be sure to follow up here with a report once you're done.
Thank you! I really like the sound 2 Bros
Riko_imp said:
interested as well to see how the whole package would look like with this exhaust on both sides...but imo, this exhaust style does not fit the style of the bike, its too modern while the bike leans more towards the retro style.
I agree, but I like the sound 2 Bros, so I am ready to sacrifice style ))
 
Be sure and post up pics when you get it done. Will certainly be unusual and one of a kind.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Be sure and post up pics when you get it done. Will certainly be unusual and one of a kind.
OK! Of course, these alterations require time and money)), but I'm sure that everything will turn .....
 
THat is gorgeous. I love those black EX's and the gaiters look great on there.
 
I gotta believe it wouldn't be too hard

If the Dlx dual pipe header fits, you can grab that and fit up cans to match. Since you like the 2bros and have one, get another and get someone to bend up connector pipe to fit

I did it with my Ktm 620...Was going to do it to my 2013, but found a 1/2 priced used staintune in great (like new) shape.. I liked it so much, sound and looks (looks almost OEM, just smaller), I scrapped the idea of dual pipes..

When I got mine '13 the PO had a modern looking yosh can I could of gotten for little $.. I was on the fence about a modern exhust on a retro, which is I think where issue resides.. If one has a mostly stock retro, with a modern can, I think it looks odd..

However, if you do other customization to make it look more like a cafe, or a period race bike, I think they are fine and looks great. At least that's my opinion..

I applaud anyone who is willing to customize and fabricate stuff to make em different..Good luck

And post pics when done
 
Hi Kik,
Beautiful bike! Can I ask you a few questions about your additional windshield? (Ferret, should I open a new subject? but then how do I refer to Kik's photos?):
What make is it? Is it permanently fixed to the fairing? Are you happy with the protection it provides? Is it easy to adjust?
Side remark : We almost had a revolution here in France last spring when the government increased the dimensions of our licence plates by a few centimeters , but I see we still have a long way to go to equal Russia!
 
Kik, lovely new bike.

Caseyjones, no need to start a new thread.
 
Thread starter
caseyjones_imp said:
Hi Kik,
Beautiful bike! Can I ask you a few questions about your additional windshield? (Ferret, should I open a new subject? but then how do I refer to Kik's photos?):
What make is it? Is it permanently fixed to the fairing? Are you happy with the protection it provides? Is it easy to adjust?
Side remark : We almost had a revolution here in France last spring when the government increased the dimensions of our licence plates by a few centimeters , but I see we still have a long way to go to equal Russia!
caseyjones, Thank you! I bought a motorcycle with an additional spoiler on the fairing (it was installed by the previous owner). I installed the spoiler in the upper position and this really helps me cut off the air flow and .. the insects)
I do not exactly know what kind of spoiler it is, but it's very similar to this one -

License plates for a motorcycle in Russia are really giant))

Cormanus_imp said:
Kik, lovely new bike.

Caseyjones, no need to start a new thread.
Cormanus , Thank you! This is not exactly a new motorcycle (he is already 3 years old))). But he is in good technical condition and looks great .. So I bought it recently ..))
Desert viper_imp said:
Your bike looks great Kik....do you know what seat that is?
Desert viper,Thank you! This is the original Honda CB1100EX 2014 seat, but with a painted red border (hand work of the previous motorcycle owner)
 
Back
Top