Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Then I will do it individually in the workshop:biker:Riko_imp said:that doesnt even exist
The 2 Bros can is not exactly to my taste, but I like your gumption. Best of luck to you with the project! Be sure to follow up here with a report once you're done.kik_imp said:Then I will do it individually in the workshop:biker:Riko_imp said:that doesnt even exist
Yes, I am bought a motorcycle with this silencer.Riko_imp said:this is the exhaust you were refering to?
![]()
The 2 Bros can is not exactly to my taste, but I like your gumption. Best of luck to you with the project! Be sure to follow up here with a report once you're done.Guth_imp said:The 2 Bros can is not exactly to my taste, but I like your gumption. Best of luck to you with the project! Be sure to follow up here with a report once you're done.kik_imp said:Then I will do it individually in the workshop:biker:Riko_imp said:that doesnt even exist
I agree, but I like the sound 2 Bros, so I am ready to sacrifice style ))Riko_imp said:interested as well to see how the whole package would look like with this exhaust on both sides...but imo, this exhaust style does not fit the style of the bike, its too modern while the bike leans more towards the retro style.
OK! Of course, these alterations require time and money)), but I'm sure that everything will turn .....The ferret_imp said:Be sure and post up pics when you get it done. Will certainly be unusual and one of a kind.
Thank you! Yes, I like Black CB1100 ))The ferret_imp said:THat is gorgeous. I love those black EX's and the gaiters look great on there.
No, I will ride with the original exhaust ..:biker:Riko_imp said:no 2 brothers exhaust?![]()
caseyjones, Thank you! I bought a motorcycle with an additional spoiler on the fairing (it was installed by the previous owner). I installed the spoiler in the upper position and this really helps me cut off the air flow and .. the insects)caseyjones_imp said:Hi Kik,
Beautiful bike! Can I ask you a few questions about your additional windshield? (Ferret, should I open a new subject? but then how do I refer to Kik's photos?):
What make is it? Is it permanently fixed to the fairing? Are you happy with the protection it provides? Is it easy to adjust?
Side remark : We almost had a revolution here in France last spring when the government increased the dimensions of our licence plates by a few centimeters , but I see we still have a long way to go to equal Russia!
Cormanus , Thank you! This is not exactly a new motorcycle (he is already 3 years old))). But he is in good technical condition and looks great .. So I bought it recently ..))Cormanus_imp said:Kik, lovely new bike.
Caseyjones, no need to start a new thread.
Desert viper,Thank you! This is the original Honda CB1100EX 2014 seat, but with a painted red border (hand work of the previous motorcycle owner)Desert viper_imp said:Your bike looks great Kik....do you know what seat that is?