Yoyodyne_imp
Running like a top
Well said, Guth. I remember thinking when I first saw the TBR exhaust yesterday, hmmm, well, they certainly didn't spend a lot of money developing that exhaust, for the reasons you spelled out. I can understand their reasoning -- to save development costs -- but I just don't see the exhaust having much appeal with most of the CB1100 crowd.Scoobynut_imp said:Well said, Guth. I remember thinking when I first saw the TBR exhaust yesterday, hmmm, well, they certainly didn't spend a lot of money developing that exhaust, for the reasons you spelled out. I can understand their reasoning -- to save development costs -- but I just don't see the exhaust having much appeal with most of the CB1100 crowd.Guth_imp said:The problem with the 2 Bros design is that it appears as if they simply take an existing can down off of the shelf and slap it on some spare mid-pipe they found laying around and throw it out on the market for sale. On the other hand, with the designs like the Staintune or the Moriwaki, it is obvious they spent the time and the money to obtain gains in both performance and looks — creating designs that are unique to the CB1100.
Compare and contrast:
![]()
+1


