Two Bros Exhaust now available

Nice to see another option being made available. Thus far, although they are more expensive, I'm far more drawn to the slip-on options available from either Moriwaki or Staintune.
 
Whoa! Just my opinion, but that doesn't suit this bike at all looks wise. But if you're not concerned with that, the power gains are certainly impressive. Price is certainly more budget-friendly than the Staintune. I guess if you're one of those all go and no show types, go for it. I have a older Two Bros on both my Hawks and they're great on that bike. This one for the CB looks like their newer 'shorty' exhaust for the Hawk GT, at least the muffler section anyways.
 
Scoobynut_imp said:
Whoa! Just my opinion, but that doesn't suit this bike at all looks wise. But if you're not concerned with that, the power gains are certainly impressive. Price is certainly more budget-friendly than the Staintune. I guess if you're one of those all go and no show types, go for it. I have a older Two Bros on both my Hawks and they're great on that bike. This one for the CB looks like their newer 'shorty' exhaust for the Hawk GT, at least the muffler section anyways.
OMG! I'm with you on this one.........................:huh:
I've been a fan of TBR for years, but they REALLY screwed up the design on this exhaust. What the hell were they thinking, or were they thinking????
I'd rather my 1100 continue to sound like a sewing machine than have THAT ugly-ass exhaust mounted. Just sad and very disappointing on every level.
Good grief Charlie Brown!!!!
Jim
 
Deftquiver_imp said:
Sounds nice, and I like the HP/Torque gains... but is it just me... or is that thing ugly?
Its not just you. Looks are always subjective but I like a clean look that would be shorter and narrower than the stock pipe. I cant put my finger on it but it looks like a hack job to me.
 
Now if Kerker was still Kerker and building sexy 4-into-1s for DOHC Hondas,
I would mount this pipe on my 1100 and be SO VERY PROUD!
 
The problem with the 2 Bros design is that it appears as if they simply take an existing can down off of the shelf and slap it on some spare mid-pipe they found laying around and throw it out on the market for sale. On the other hand, with the designs like the Staintune or the Moriwaki, it is obvious they spent the time and the money to obtain gains in both performance and looks — creating designs that are unique to the CB1100.

Compare and contrast:

2396c000e26145de8bc78f0dbaec3923.jpg

 
Guth_imp said:
The problem with the 2 Bros design is that it appears as if they simply take an existing can down off of the shelf and slap it on some spare mid-pipe they found laying around and throw it out on the market for sale. On the other hand, with the designs like the Staintune or the Moriwaki, it is obvious they spent the time and the money to obtain gains in both performance and looks — creating designs that are unique to the CB1100.

Compare and contrast:

2396c000e26145de8bc78f0dbaec3923.jpg
Well said, Guth. I remember thinking when I first saw the TBR exhaust yesterday, hmmm, well, they certainly didn't spend a lot of money developing that exhaust, for the reasons you spelled out. I can understand their reasoning -- to save development costs -- but I just don't see the exhaust having much appeal with most of the CB1100 crowd.
 
Oh good grief. That pipe looks good on a CB1100, like a blower would look good protruding from the hood of a Prius!!!

Shame on ya 2 Bros. You get an "F" for effort.
 
thumper_imp said:
Oh good grief. That pipe looks good on a CB1100, like a blower would look good protruding from the hood of a Prius!!!

Shame on ya 2 Bros. You get an "F" for effort.
Oh come on...you know you'd LOVE to see that!! :)
 
The video and the sound...did... appeal to me,
but that's about it.
Who would want to race their CB11? and against what ha?
I wonder if any other makes will come out with a similar model to try to match up against Honda.
 
Back
Top