Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I plan on changing to a different turn signal, anyone have any tips on how they come off. I was adding a battery tender cable to the battery today and looked at the signals, but not exactly sure how they come off.
I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimummvk24_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I plan on changing to a different turn signal, anyone have any tips on how they come off. I was adding a battery tender cable to the battery today and looked at the signals, but not exactly sure how they come off.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumpeterbaron_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimummvk24_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I plan on changing to a different turn signal, anyone have any tips on how they come off. I was adding a battery tender cable to the battery today and looked at the signals, but not exactly sure how they come off.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Will this help?
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17287&pid=304616#pid304616
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=300300#pid300300
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....424&page=2
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985
Those look cool, my turn signals are done but do you have a link for those?Nibis_imp said:I found the wire harness adapters, resistors and some adapters that should work.
I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimummvk24_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumpeterbaron_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimummvk24_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I plan on changing to a different turn signal, anyone have any tips on how they come off. I was adding a battery tender cable to the battery today and looked at the signals, but not exactly sure how they come off.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Will this help?
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17287&pid=304616#pid304616
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=300300#pid300300
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....424&page=2
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Will this help?
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17287&pid=304616#pid304616
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=300300#pid300300
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....424&page=2
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985 Yes thank you very much
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Those look cool, my turn signals are done but do you have a link for those?Nibis_imp said:I found the wire harness adapters, resistors and some adapters that should work.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Those look cool, my turn signals are done but do you have a link for those?Nibis_imp said:I found the wire harness adapters, resistors and some adapters that should work.
I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumpeterbaron_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimummvk24_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I plan on changing to a different turn signal, anyone have any tips on how they come off. I was adding a battery tender cable to the battery today and looked at the signals, but not exactly sure how they come off.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Will this help?
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17287&pid=304616#pid304616
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=300300#pid300300
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....424&page=2
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985
I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumpeterbaron_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimummvk24_imp said:I think I did a write up when asked earlier in the year but my memory is pretty poor as of late. I will see if I can find it. I definitely posted pictures and part numbers for the harnesses and turn signals I used somewhere on here at the bare minimumNibis_imp said:I plan on changing to a different turn signal, anyone have any tips on how they come off. I was adding a battery tender cable to the battery today and looked at the signals, but not exactly sure how they come off.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Will this help?
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17287&pid=304616#pid304616
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=300300#pid300300
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....424&page=2
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Will this help?
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17287&pid=304616#pid304616
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=300300#pid300300
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....424&page=2
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9405&pid=290985#pid290985
Yes, it does help with some good info, however, I still don't see how to take the stock signals off. While this is usually fairly simple, and it probably is. When I look at my bike, all I see is a black plate, or something, that looks like it's blocking access to the mounting hardware.