Tunes

Ya know, I don't like to listen to music while I ride...Yea, I guess I'm a bit of a square...I like to hear everything around me...In some ways I enjoy the lack of music...and maybe (in my view) I feel like it's more safe. Interestingly, my brother rides a big Harley bagger and has a monogrammed license "My Big 2" which I think is from the Seger song Role Me Away.
 
Thread starter
glenridgerich_imp said:
Ya know, I don't like to listen to music while I ride...Yea, I guess I'm a bit of a square...I like to hear everything around me...In some ways I enjoy the lack of music...and maybe (in my view) I feel like it's more safe. Interestingly, my brother rides a big Harley bagger and has a monogrammed license "My Big 2" which I think is from the Seger song Role Me Away.
Sometimes I enjoy the "Peace" of just the ride, but sometimes I got to "Rock" as I ride.
 
Elipten_imp said:
No music. Just the bike, wind and the world.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Same here
 
Someplace around here is a long thread about music. I'm just not in the position to dig for it at the moment. Personally, I like to listen to a mix of rock / pop music. Van Morrison to Rolling Stones to Earth, Wind, and Fire, to Collective Soul. Sometimes come classic country. Sometimes American standards. Sometimes Blues. I like songs with a good rhythm when I'm riding on curvy roads. My next playlist, though, will have all of the above, but with some spoken-word poetry about travel, adventure and exploration tossed in every so often--that is, if I can find the right audio-poems to download.
 
I listen sometimes. And sometimes I don't.

Spotify when I do want some tunes, put on random. Classic Rock/ Bluegrass basically... Wood Brothers is one of my favorites right now.
 
Back
Top