Tubeless tires

Enzofour_imp said:
OK now I'm tubeless;)

276d5ae1b51f7b424fde899ece35986b.jpg


now it is OK



waiting for better weather
Enzo, white CB is gorgeous :thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Agreed, let's Lord Popgun speak out.....

Momentarily, he might be busy with his new fridge installation, ya?????:s
 
I just put the tire pressure sensors on. They were stored inside the warm house, so the temperature does not represent the instant air temperature (which was at the time -3C) ...

 
Enzofour_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
BartTubeless is in Italy, eh?
Yes, but if you want they can collect and return you, sending you the packaging.

Bart Factory Home page - Bart Factory
pdedse_imp said:
That's a gorgeous looking bike, Enzofour. Congrats on the conversion.
thanks
Yes, but if you want they can collect and return you, sending you the packaging.

Bart Factory Home page - Bart Factory
pdedse_imp said:
That's a gorgeous looking bike, Enzofour. Congrats on the conversion.
thanks
hey Enzo, I also wanted to have the bartubeless conversion on my EX..
sai darci un aggiornamento dopo qualche mese e km? come va la moto?
Give us a review please :)
 
hi Franov, I am very satisfied with Bartubeless, it has been two and a half years and 15,000 km, no problems encountered, no loss of pressure. I check the tire pressure once a month to be sure. I advise.
Enzo
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
I just put the tire pressure sensors on. They were stored inside the warm house, so the temperature does not represent the instant air temperature (which was at the time -3C) ...
Might be worthy to note it was been over 18 months with the Outex tubeless conversion kit and it was been a maintenance free experience. Couldn't be happier.
 
Back
Top