TT Legends Series on YouTube

Thanks for posting that clip, Hiker..... :thumbsup:
The Isle of Man is on my bucket list of motorcycle races to attend.
Cajones of steel those riders have.
Been a fan of MotoGP for years; have attended races at Indy and Laguna Seca and going to COTA this year, but I can't help but wonder how riders like Marquez, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, and Hayden would fare at the TT against the like of McGuiness, Dunlop, etc.
Damn, riding at those speeds on city streets without the run off protection that MotoGP/Dorna Motorsports require is just mind-boggling!!!!!
DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug: :biker:
 
I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
 
Capo_imp said:
I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
Brilliant video.
Capo_imp said:
I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
Brilliant video.
 
Hi Capo, This year we have booked for the classic TT in Aug, but if the weather is good I will see if I can get over for the TT, it would be great to meet..
 
Capo_imp said:
I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
Awesome video, it is truly the most spectacular road racing circuit.
 
Amazing video Capo, great job and really cool pics Mick. Makes me green with envy, one day I'll get there.
Those boys and girls racing deserve every bit of respect 'cos I don't believe you could be more courageous on a motorcycle or sidecar ... cojones the size of footballs!
 
Mick65_imp said:
Hi Capo, This year we have booked for the classic TT in Aug, but if the weather is good I will see if I can get over for the TT, it would be great to meet..
I did the Manx GP in 2008 and loved it, really want to get to the Classic TT. Probably do it next year.
 
Thanks for the pics and shares guys. One day hope to get over there. I've watched the TT3D like 50 times already. Love the course and what they do to push humanity. Sounds dramatic, but man these guys are just on the edge of what people are capable of. Amazing stuff.
 
Back
Top