HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Have not watched this but seems like it could be fun
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.






Brilliant video.Capo_imp said:I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
Brilliant video.Capo_imp said:I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
Mick, great shots, and they do have some fine ice cream there from Manx Creameries! If you're going this year, we must meet up!CA200_imp said:Mick65 Great Pictures!!!
Awesome video, it is truly the most spectacular road racing circuit.Capo_imp said:I go every year, Marshal at Bray Hill, ride the island, and have made the TT the centerpiece of my motorbike life. I'm counting down the days now! Really nothing else like it. I've posted this before, but here's the video I produced last year. There's another one I've done for a US TV program I'll post shortly:
I did the Manx GP in 2008 and loved it, really want to get to the Classic TT. Probably do it next year.Mick65_imp said:Hi Capo, This year we have booked for the classic TT in Aug, but if the weather is good I will see if I can get over for the TT, it would be great to meet..