Trying one more time........

Thread starter
On right side of my bikes I have a little Chase Harper barrel bag for my tire repair kit, lock and bike papers.
I just move the stuff to the next bike when going for a ride.
Having 4 bikes on the road I write down which and when each bike gets ridden , to keep things running smoothly and no bike feels left out.
 
Houtman_imp said:
On right side of my bikes I have a little Chase Harper barrel bag for my tire repair kit, lock and bike papers.
I just move the stuff to the next bike when going for a ride.
Having 4 bikes on the road I write down which and when each bike gets ridden , to keep things running smoothly and no bike feels left out.
I keep track of mine on a special calendar along with mileage each bike is ridden each day. Like today rode the ST in the morning to my brothers to help him prepare some kayaks we are going to be using Saturday after noon..58 miles. Tonight I headed out for a ride on the CB but it started sprinkling so I quick turned around and went home....12 miles. Yesterday the ST 98 miles and the CB 28 miles. Sunday and Monday I rode the Majesty 22 miles and 55 miles.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Indianapolis Ind. on the ST so it will probably get between 275 and 300 miles.
 
You yuppies with your conspicuous consumption..
If God had meant for you to own four bikes He would have given you four asses.

Then again, Moses did tie his ass to a tree and walked forty miles.
 
Yes, Houtman has cornered the market on CB plates in NC.

I started using photobucket to do photographs. I sure I'm not doing the easiest way. I upload pictures from my to my computer, then upload to photobucket, then open the picture in photobucket and click on the URL to copy, then come on her and paste the URL to my post. It works, but there has to be an easier way. It took me a couple of hours to put my ride report together. :huh:
 
Thread starter
Gingersdaddy_imp said:
Yes, Houtman has cornered the market on CB plates in NC.

I started using photobucket to do photographs. I sure I'm not doing the easiest way. I upload pictures from my to my computer, then upload to photobucket, then open the picture in photobucket and click on the URL to copy, then come on her and paste the URL to my post. It works, but there has to be an easier way. It took me a couple of hours to put my ride report together. :huh:
That is how my wife did it but I agree there must/should be an easier way to attach the photo,s
 
That is how I do it only I toggle back and forth from photobucket to the forum when posting multiple pics.
 
I don't think there's another way to insert links to Photobucket. I assume you're just copying the IMG link which you can paste straight into the text? If not it's easier than copying the URL and using the <insert image> function.
 
Yeap, I toggled between the forum and photobucket and then copied and then just right click and paste the URL in where I wanted to insert the pic. On mine I opened the picture in photobucket that I wanted to post and over on the right, placed the curser over the URL link and it would highlight the word copy and then I would left click to copy it, toggle over to the forum put the curser where I wanted to put the pic, right click and select paste.
 
Back
Top