TRW brake rotors

A quick search finds no other mention of them.
 
PB is correct. I even wrote the part numbers down somewhere…

Maybe in that thread. I don’t feel like re-reading it :)
 
I've used them on a previous bike and had no problems whatsoever.
I found build quality to be easily a match for OEM stuff.
Much cheaper than the alternative Brembo rotors that I also considered.
I wouldn't hesistate to use TRW rotors again if the need ever came up.

JT
 
Thread starter
Jonnyteabag_imp said:
I've used them on a previous bike and had no problems whatsoever.
I found build quality to be easily a match for OEM stuff.
Much cheaper than the alternative Brembo rotors that I also considered.
I wouldn't hesistate to use TRW rotors again if the need ever came up.

JT
thank you
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I've used these two as a replacement for a pair that became warped from a bad tire change. They work perfectly. indistinguishable from OEM.
thank you
 
Back
Top