Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Damfino,
I'm glad you had no damage. A NEW tank is a little over a thousand dollars. I got a take off tank from ACK for a GOOD price. Thank you ACK
PS. Randy, please check the HOW TO section for a post I made on key types.
Hey Ridem,
1977 was a good fun year for me. I was in the Navy on the USS Constellation on a WESPAC cruise. I bought a 1977 1/2 Yamaha XS750 at the Navy Exchange in Yokosuka, Japan and brought it home on the carrier. And I weighed about the same as you and I was 24!
I'm glad you had no damage. A NEW tank is a little over a thousand dollars. I got a take off tank from ACK for a GOOD price. Thank you ACK
PS. Randy, please check the HOW TO section for a post I made on key types.
Hey Ridem,
1977 was a good fun year for me. I was in the Navy on the USS Constellation on a WESPAC cruise. I bought a 1977 1/2 Yamaha XS750 at the Navy Exchange in Yokosuka, Japan and brought it home on the carrier. And I weighed about the same as you and I was 24!
. And I go to the cbx every now & then. But this is the only forum that I can post pics on. And that's due to another member telling me about tapatalk ( thanks Guth for joining tapatalk ) different people make the world go around and that's how we survive! If we where all doctors we would all starve due to no farmers lol.
lol
