Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Lol Guth. 2 inches is a lot of air on any street bike!!! 
Guth: the older guy that had the SL350 he moved to Portland back in the late 80,s. He then rode a bicycle back to Mississippi! That's a long bicycle ride for sure but he made it lol

Guth: the older guy that had the SL350 he moved to Portland back in the late 80,s. He then rode a bicycle back to Mississippi! That's a long bicycle ride for sure but he made it lol
). If I only rode every now and then I'd leave it on, but as I ride pretty much everyday in the city it's just a tad loud and I'm sick of having to put foam earplugs in just to ride to work, cafe, gym etc...(still love the Staintune for the hills!) Took about 5 min to swap over so it's not a big deal...but..
That'll teach me to start to doze off while using the center stand! :dodgy: