:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:No, Rocky. That's not the question. The question is, do you mind not being a Motaur?
It's a silly concept, but as a Bonneville owner I noticed the bike model right away.pekingduck_imp said:It's a silly concept, but as a Bonneville owner I noticed the bike model right away.Rocky_imp said:It's a silly concept, but as a Bonneville owner I noticed the bike model right away.Gone in 60_imp said:My clear favorite commercial right now featuring a Triumph is the Progressive Insurance "Motaur". Not obvious that his lower half is a Bonneville unless you really know your Bonnevilles...
I'm still wondering how the bike stays upright with no obvious side stand or center stand![]()
![]()
I'm still wondering how the bike stays upright with no obvious side stand or center stand![]()
![]()
Waait.... you're looking at a half-man, half-motorcycle, and your question is about the sidestand?![]()
I'm still wondering how the bike stays upright with no obvious side stand or center stand
Waait.... you're looking at a half-man, half-motorcycle, and your question is about the sidestand?
:rofl: