treedoc_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I got some...
I like em!
I like em!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Probably rubbishCormanus_imp said:They're flash. What are they like when they're seriously wet?



Are they durable in all day rain and summer sunshine?peterbaron_imp said:I use foam grip pappies by Misano, 2nd set and still have one spare.
Very happy with it.
NaRS![]()
... as well as hand sweat, pleez.EmptySea_imp said:Yes, I have had grip puppies and grip buddies. I'd like to know about using a grip wrap like in the OP and how that stands up to wet weather.
My summer salty hands destroy leather gloves. :dodgy:EmptySea_imp said:I wear gloves so sweaty palms aren’t an issue.
My summer salty hands destroy leather gloves. :dodgy:GoldOxide_imp said:My summer salty hands destroy leather gloves. :dodgy:EmptySea_imp said:I wear gloves so sweaty palms aren’t an issue.