Mar 22, 2017 #1 C cafe74_imp First service completed Thread starter Led head light Rock guard And faring off to be painted
Mar 22, 2017 #2 emptysea Road warrior looks good. I'm considering an adaptive LED for my bike, but they're so darn expensive. Like the stone guard, too.
looks good. I'm considering an adaptive LED for my bike, but they're so darn expensive. Like the stone guard, too.
Mar 25, 2017 #3 C cafe74_imp First service completed Thread starter The original seat [url=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jagillies/media/IMG_20170323_122656528_zpsq8fnqp3r.jpg.html] The new seat [url=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jagillies/media/IMG_20170323_170406326_zpsrxva1nkv.jpg.html] The original foot pegs [url=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jagillies/media/IMG_20170323_172719475_zpsiwsi4bwm.jpg.html] The new foot pegs Got the deluxe seat from Honda it is thicker and in my opinion looked more like my 79 I got the foot pegs from bob Moto Next is exhaust rap Lights turn signal s Going to remove the rear fender just working out the details If my clip on ever show up I will install them Might turn the other seat into a Cafe single seat Just see how much time I have
The original seat [url=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jagillies/media/IMG_20170323_122656528_zpsq8fnqp3r.jpg.html] The new seat [url=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jagillies/media/IMG_20170323_170406326_zpsrxva1nkv.jpg.html] The original foot pegs [url=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/jagillies/media/IMG_20170323_172719475_zpsiwsi4bwm.jpg.html] The new foot pegs Got the deluxe seat from Honda it is thicker and in my opinion looked more like my 79 I got the foot pegs from bob Moto Next is exhaust rap Lights turn signal s Going to remove the rear fender just working out the details If my clip on ever show up I will install them Might turn the other seat into a Cafe single seat Just see how much time I have
Mar 26, 2017 #4 kennyw Road warrior I believe Honda uses a bracket to raise the side rails and close this gap.
Mar 26, 2017 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior Kenny, item 2 on the DLX fiche? http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Honda/Motorcycle/2014/CB1100SA+AC/SEAT+(2)/parts.html
Kenny, item 2 on the DLX fiche? http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Honda/Motorcycle/2014/CB1100SA+AC/SEAT+(2)/parts.html