Trailer wheel chock

Buff7mm_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Looking for some input for a wheel chock for my enclosed trailer. I’d like to get one that is removable if possible since my trailer is not real big and I use it for other things.
I’m hoping that someone might steer me in the right direction for purchasing on for my enclosed trailer, any input is greatly appreciated.
 
Houtman_imp said:
I bought a Baxley LA chock over 20 years ago and I LOVE it , very well made but not the cheapest.
I have one too and use it all the time. It's a great unit. A bit pricey, but the good stuff always is :D
Whatever unit is chosen, it seems to me that it will need to be bolted down so it won't slide with the weight of the bike as the trailer is accelerated and stopped by the tow vehicle.
Friction alone probably won't hold it in place.
 
Back
Top