Top Boxes

ride4now_imp said:
Here's a shot of my 14 with a top box. It's not a 'box' but has a hard shell covered with a textile fabric. It's a Dowco Iron Rider that cost about $80. I keep it on all the time...and always have stuff on it.

5a151ba0733ac4f6e5641a1140ee23ff.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks good.
how do you have that attached to the rack?
 
There's 4 straps that attach to it and the rack. It holds it very tight... no wobble. The 'box' feels like a permanent part of the bike yet is easily removed if necessary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ride4now_imp said:
There's 4 straps that attach to it and the rack. It holds it very tight... no wobble. The 'box' feels like a permanent part of the bike yet is easily removed if necessary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What size is yours? I was looking online at them last night. It looks like the ideal size that I need. Thanks
 
not sure if this qualifies as a top box, but it works great for transporting my lunch to work, and holding my gloves when not in use. (I think its supposed to be for bicycles, but it was cheap and works!)
 
Back
Top