Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I used Webike! successfully on the 2014 CB1100.Lord Popgun_imp said:I have a Honda rack with a Givi box. Shad makes boxes that are a lot cheaper. There are a number of different racks and top box makers. You can search around here and find a lot of options.
samurider.com and japan.webike.net are places to start. Be aware that accessories for this bike tend to be pricey.
Others will chime in I’m sure.
Wow, sent the trim for free? I have a light kit on mine and after a year one side light went out (one LED shorted and blew the surface mounted fuse on the card). They wouldn’t even sell me the one light I needed. Had to buy a whole new kit. I still like their stuff.Gone in 60_imp said:For reference, here's my CB with the Monokey V47 top case. The larger, and less looks-appropriate case for my bike. But, very practical and can hold all I need for my weekend job (shoes, uniform, food, utility stuff) . I've had this box for almost ten years, and it's been very reliable.
It did suffer a crack in one of the trim pieces caused by my ill-mannered attempt to close it when it was overstuffed, and Givi sent a replacement piece without hesitation.