Tool Kit?

That looks like a good kit, Doc.

I've had to replace bulbs, a battery (it died away from home one morning) and a mounting bolt for my rack that shook loose on a trip. I needed one of the Honda-supplied wrenches and had to buy an adjustable wrench along with a replacement bolt.

I'm also pretty happy if the tool kit sits there, under the seat, and doesn't see daylight.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That looks like a good kit, Doc.

I've had to replace bulbs, a battery (it died away from home one morning) and a mounting bolt for my rack that shook loose on a trip. I needed one of the Honda-supplied wrenches and had to buy an adjustable wrench along with a replacement bolt.

I'm also pretty happy if the tool kit sits there, under the seat, and doesn't see daylight.
I have an extensive tool set in my truck and rarely use it...but 'tis a comfort to have it available.

Excuse me, may I borrow a wrench? may work here


But no one to ask here


or here

 
Back
Top