Today's the day!

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Actually in the dealership as I type this. About to sign as they're prepping my bike for delivery! Pictures to follow.

2014 Std. with an already installed Yoshinura RS-3 slip- on.
 
Great news MG. Pictures eagerly awaited. :banana:
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone! It's actually being delivered tomorrow. But here's a pic the salesperson sent to me when I initially showed interest. It's actually so much better looking in person! Absolutely love it. I'll post more pics soon!

Uh oh... this isn't like the VFR forum. I need to figure out how to post pics.
Okay, I give up! How do you post a photo around here?! On the VFR forum, you simply click on the "add photo" button. I'm sure it's easy and maybe I'm too many glasses of wine in to figure it out myself.
 
Mate! Well done. She looks lovely.

Save the pint until AFTER the ride. :)
 
Thread starter
Papa Weeley_imp said:
So? Did you get 'er home? Inquiring minds want to know! (and see!)
Hey Papa, yes, got her home! I've had only two opportunities to ride her because of work demands which are driving me crazy. I hope to put some decent miles on her this weekend. I don't have a decent shot of her because she lives in a one car garage, right next to my VFR and there are no good angles. Well, I may need to rethink that and get creative.

I'll follow up with some more photos soon. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the bike in person. Photos truly doesn't do it (or any of our CB's) justice. So much better than I expected and I expected a lot!
 
Congrats, it's a fine looking bike and I'll bet it sounds good too. The CB is a fantastic machine that seems to do everything well. I know you'll enjoy it for a long time :)
 
Thread starter
OldF7Guy_imp said:
Sweet. impressions???
Stay tuned! I want to do a ride of at least 100 miles before giving a ride report. Because of my work demands, I've been limited to commutes to and from work and short trips around the neighborhood. I can say that my initial impressions are that I really love this motorcycle. The suspension is a bit stiff, jarring at times, and the seat seems a bit soft, but other than that, what a great bike. The weight of it, the feel of it, the ease with which it goes wherever you want it to go, the sound of it (with the Yoshi pipe), and the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous...amazing motorcycle. My VFR is in real danger of being sold so I can use the cash for upgraded suspension, a new seat and a bikini fairing!
 
Back
Top