To ride, or not to ride (to a job interview)?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HILARIOUS!!!...THANKS, KENNYW, FOR MY LOL!!...FOR THE DAY...FOR THE WEEK...AND PROBABLY FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!...yeah...that gear would be perfect for interviewing to be in a fringe militia plotting some violent overthrow!...still funny as i type!
 
Interesting conversation. Seems like our OP had already made up his mind and just wanted confirmation... but that didn't happen. I've stayed out of it because, as a guy that has never held a job requiring long pants, I have nothing to say on the matter. With that in mind, disregard this post :P:P
 
JMA, how did it go? Did you get the job? Did you ride to the interview? If you did I hope that wasn't the day that you got sprayed with diesel or got a little splash of roadkill.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Interesting conversation. Seems like our OP had already made up his mind and just wanted confirmation... but that didn't happen. I've stayed out of it because, as a guy that has never held a job requiring long pants, I have nothing to say on the matter. With that in mind, disregard this post :P:P
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
JMA, how did it go? Did you get the job? Did you ride to the interview? If you did I hope that wasn't the day that you got sprayed with diesel or got a little splash of roadkill.
I rode and it was happily uneventful. The job is still pending.
 
JMA_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
JMA, how did it go? Did you get the job? Did you ride to the interview? If you did I hope that wasn't the day that you got sprayed with diesel or got a little splash of roadkill.
I rode and it was happily uneventful. The job is still pending.
:thumbsup:
 
JMA_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
JMA, how did it go? Did you get the job? Did you ride to the interview? If you did I hope that wasn't the day that you got sprayed with diesel or got a little splash of roadkill.
I rode and it was happily uneventful. The job is still pending.
Don't care about whether you got the job; how was the RIDE?:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top