Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just okay, GO ?GoldOxide_imp said:j3gq: It still looks okay, if that is what worries you.
Just okay, GO ?j3gq_imp said:Just okay, GO ?GoldOxide_imp said:j3gq: It still looks okay, if that is what worries you.

This last photo does prominently show how different the same screen can look on a CB, depending on its tan. Mine is transparent (almost invisible), this one is grey tone. Forgive me, olafur, I think the CB looks better with a transparent screen.olafurarason_imp said:Puig.
Puig.
Yeah, it never seems to look well on classic street bikes and some cruisers.Enzofour_imp said:I agree, I don't like the screen mountings on the handlebar:-/
The Dart Marlin (and I think the original Dart windscreen) attaches to the headlight only too.Wagonpeddler_imp said:Looks like some the Puig shields attach ONLY to the headlight ears. Could that be? No bar support brackets?
I have a Nat'l Cycle shield that works well, but I find that the all the support hardware a little too much. I like the shield, however.
I did not experience any of the said circumstances. At least for the Marlin, the bracket worked just fine.j3gq_imp said:They do, but customer reviews say that the bracket is not really made for the CB1100, and that the screen easily cracks around the bracket.