Matt F._imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Has anyone bought tires recently? My '14 still has the original battlax as I have not ridden much at all for last few years. What suggestions do ya'll have ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you aren't planning on riding any more than you have been, I would look for the cheapest tire you can unless you are planning on selling it soon. Doesn't sound like you ride it enough to worry about performance.Matt F._imp said:Has anyone bought tires recently? My '14 still has the original battlax as I have not ridden much at all for last few years. What suggestions do ya'll have ?
Seems to be a Forum's Fan Favourite.Lord Popgun_imp said:I’m a fan of the Pirelli Angle GT
Yes. I’m told the Angle GTs are particularly good at bends. Notwithstanding, I prefer the Angel GT which has a sort of supernatural quality.Lord Popgun_imp said:I’m a fan of the Pirelli Angle GT

Yes. I’m told the Angle GTs are particularly good at bends. Notwithstanding, I prefer the Angel GT which has a sort of supernatural quality.Cormanus_imp said:Yes. I’m told the Angle GTs are particularly good at bends. Notwithstanding, I prefer the Angel GT which has a sort of supernatural quality.Lord Popgun_imp said:I’m a fan of the Pirelli Angle GT![]()

PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.peterbaron_imp said:Rare?, hmm… no problem with finding and installing a front one on my DLX last year.
Are you telling us that these will be gone soon??
I may need a set for my std a year from now![]()

PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.Lord Popgun_imp said:PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.peterbaron_imp said:Rare?, hmm… no problem with finding and installing a front one on my DLX last year.
Are you telling us that these will be gone soon??
I may need a set for my std a year from now![]()
So, Angle GTs may be impossible to find, Angel GTs, not so much.
Show us pictures of your ride PB!peterbaron_imp said:Oh, I see, must missed that, I am in Europe now .. so angel, angle or angler, all these three lead to motorcycle tires![]()
Lean over more.Randy B_imp said:

:biker::biker: GoldOxide_imp said:PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.Lord Popgun_imp said:PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.peterbaron_imp said:Rare?, hmm… no problem with finding and installing a front one on my DLX last year.
Are you telling us that these will be gone soon??
I may need a set for my std a year from now![]()
So, Angle GTs may be impossible to find, Angel GTs, not so much.
So, Angle GTs may be impossible to find, Angel GTs, not so much.
:clap:
Show us pictures of your ride PB!peterbaron_imp said:Oh, I see, must missed that, I am in Europe now .. so angel, angle or angler, all these three lead to motorcycle tires![]()
peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.Lord Popgun_imp said:PB, Cormanus was making a joke because I misspelled Angel as angle.peterbaron_imp said:Rare?, hmm… no problem with finding and installing a front one on my DLX last year.
Are you telling us that these will be gone soon??
I may need a set for my std a year from now![]()
So, Angle GTs may be impossible to find, Angel GTs, not so much.
So, Angle GTs may be impossible to find, Angel GTs, not so much.
:clap:
Show us pictures of your ride PB!peterbaron_imp said:Oh, I see, must missed that, I am in Europe now .. so angel, angle or angler, all these three lead to motorcycle tires![]()
GO, the original plan moto&family in Europe has suddenly been changed to family only.
No moto, no riding gear with me and a very slim chance to rent any.
Had no choice but put the family matters first.