Tires for Sale - Pirelli Sport Demon

dennylee11_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I traded my CB1100 for a new Honda Valkyrie and have a new set of CB tires left in my garage.

Pirelli Sport Demon / Sport Touring

Front: 110/80-18
Rear: 140/70-18

Still in the original packaging...

I paid $220 for the set and will sell them for $130 plus shipping to your destination.
If you're close just drive by and pick them up ....
1st come/1st serve
Photos available.


Western KENTUCKY
 
Dang nice trade up! Local buddy is looking very hard at the Valkyrie. Very nice deal on the tires too, but I'm afraid they age out before I got a chance to spoon them on. Good luck - and share pics of your new ride! I'm very keen on your impressions compared to the CB.
 
Woooosh... Running with the big dawgs now, eh Denny? How do you like the Valkrie? Certainly polarizing in it's looks especially for those that like the old Valkrie, but I hear they are outstanding bikes.
 
Congrats on the Valk. I test rode one and it was very relaxing. That motor just purrs along. The fueling was perfect. The low rumble from the exhaust sounds like an old 60s pickup truck.
 
Good to hear about the Valkyrie when you have a moment.
 
Thread starter
The Valkyrie is everything I thought it would be. I've owned two Goldwings - and they're great machines - just too much of a good thing. I had this discussion many times with friends and fellow riders - what if you could have a "stripped down" Wing? Well, that's what I bought - a "stripped down" Wing. Perfect - minimum instruments, no sound system, ~200 lbs lighter (a big plus for me!!!), comfortable, STRONG motor, and smooth. I did some research and a company called Moto Machines makes rear racks and luggage racks for the Valkyrie that will let me attach my Hepco Becker bags to it. (I kept my bags from my CB and won't have to buy a new set. Great!) So, NOW I'll have a "Stripped down" Wing WITH detachable, hard bags. How great is that?! OH, I forgot to add that this is the same company I got my rear rack and bag mounts for my CB1100 from.
Loved the CB, but I find that I tend to take longer runs and a bigger, more comfortable bike was in order.

BTW - I got my Valkyrie from my local dealer who had THREE of them and was having no luck selling them. I got mine for $14,000 with the tall and short windshields! That's $4000 off my friends! The time to buy a bike is NOW - leftovers that dealers need to move are at rock bottom prices. I held my ground for two weeks about the deal I would be willing to take. He kept getting closer and closer until finally - I got what I asked for. The day I picked it up was spitting snow. Saved a ton of money and ended up with a tremendous deal and a tremendous bike.
 
Denny, good deal figuratively and actually. You are welcome to post up some pics in the "other bikes " section. I'm sure some of the members would love to see them. I know I would.
Congrats again.
 
Thanks Denny.

+1 to the Ferret's suggestion about pictures.
 
Thread starter
I'll tell you guys what - I'll sell both these tires for $160 shipped to your location IF the shipping is not over $50.

So, essentially I'll sell the tires to you for $110 allowing $50 for shipping.


TOTAL - $160

I'd like to just move them on.



Pirelli Sport Demon / Sport Touring

Front: 110/80-18
Rear: 140/70-18

Still in the original packaging...
 
dennylee11_imp said:
holy666diver_imp said:
Hmmm how much would shipping be for those tires?
$50 at least.

Denny
$50 at least.

Denny
Go to a UPS hub, NOT a UPS retail store. I shipped three M/C tires duct taped together from Richmond, VA to Cincinati, OH for a mere $28

The Valkyrie is a great bike. There are CRAZY good deals on them right now. Several dealers on the east coast are have discounted them from $17,999 to $12,400.
 
Those must be the most awesome and expensive tires in the world!! :)
 
Hey Denny, I'm thinking of putting the same rack and bag set-up on my CB. Do you have pics of them on your CB ? How did you deal with the light relocation ? A buddy of mine just bought a Val and he loves it.....he kept tipping over at stop lights on his Gold Wing :(

Did you keep the rack and bag set-up ? If so are you selling them ?
 
Back
Top