tuareg_imp said:
gbpack89_imp said:
I know I'm going to be the odd man out with tires on here but I went with Avon Trailriders front and back. Much more meaty tires. I was surprised that the 140/80/18 was a tight fit on the swing arm. There is not alot out there for 18 inch rims
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Now that's an idea! I was planning to get something a bit knobbier for the next tire replacement, like a 90/10 tire and was even considering Heidenau K60 Scouts but apparently their 140/80-18 is even wider(6.14") than Avons(5.7"). Thanks for bringing up the subject
I'd be very much interested to know your ride results.
Now that's an idea! I was planning to get something a bit knobbier for the next tire replacement, like a 90/10 tire and was even considering Heidenau K60 Scouts but apparently their 140/80-18 is even wider(6.14") than Avons(5.7"). Thanks for bringing up the subject
I'd be very much interested to know your ride results.

Tuareg,
I like the look alot better of the bigger rubber. They make a bit of noise and ride a bit rougher then the smooth rubber. I haven't been to aggressive in the corners yet with them but grip feels on par with factory rubber
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk