@Pauley, going from any old tire to any new tire will most likely make the new one (after run-in) "feel" grippier, don't you think ? My frame of reference is overall after "scrub in". The T32s are better performers. Just feel more confident with the grip.j3gq_imp said:@Pauley, going from any old tire to any new tire will most likely make the new one (after run-in) "feel" grippier, don't you think ?Pauley_imp said:I recently switched from the Metzeler Z8 tires to the Bridgestone T32. Radials, stock sizes. A little grippier than the Z8s. I like them.
Whats your riding habits like? Deep twisties? Hard cornering? Id have to look and see if the t32 comes in the oversized profiles of 120/70 and 160/60 because the stock sizes are too narrow for me. Id run out of contact patch and it would limit my lean angle significantly.misterprofessionality_imp said:Whats your riding habits like? Deep twisties? Hard cornering? Id have to look and see if the t32 comes in the oversized profiles of 120/70 and 160/60 because the stock sizes are too narrow for me. Id run out of contact patch and it would limit my lean angle significantly.Pauley_imp said:I recently switched from the Metzeler Z8 tires to the Bridgestone T32. Radials, stock sizes. A little grippier than the Z8s. I like them.
I do a lot of deep twisties with hard cornering and my tire wear patterns reflect that. One of my regular rides: from my house to the top of Mt Diablo a few times a week - 13 miles up from the park entrance and 13 miles down on a very twisty road.
Looks like the Bridgestone T32s come in 120 70 18 and 160 60 18 in addition to 110 80 18 and 140 70 18 stock. I prefer the stock tire profiles.