Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Ok, I understand now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You must have gotten the 160/60ZR18 size in the rear, correct? Isn't that tire a bit too wide for the CB1100 4.0" rim width?81spartan_imp said:You must have gotten the 160/60ZR18 size in the rear, correct? Isn't that tire a bit too wide for the CB1100 4.0" rim width?JD2ride_imp said:I went with Pirelli Angel GTs.
Forgot about this thread, just posted in the "What did you do to or on your CB1100" thread in General Discussions a few minutes ago.
Oh well...
How about the front -- did you stay with 110/80R18 or change to a 120/70R18?
Please let me know your thoughts on the ride and handling with your new rubber. Thanks.
You must have gotten the 160/60ZR18 size in the rear, correct? Isn't that tire a bit too wide for the CB1100 4.0" rim width?81spartan_imp said:You must have gotten the 160/60ZR18 size in the rear, correct? Isn't that tire a bit too wide for the CB1100 4.0" rim width?JD2ride_imp said:I went with Pirelli Angel GTs.
Forgot about this thread, just posted in the "What did you do to or on your CB1100" thread in General Discussions a few minutes ago.
Oh well...
How about the front -- did you stay with 110/80R18 or change to a 120/70R18?
Please let me know your thoughts on the ride and handling with your new rubber. Thanks.
I had the BT54 radial tires and liked them, but I just got new Pirelli sport demon tires and absolutely love these tires. The bias ply tires are more comfortable and handle better that the radials.HikerToo_imp said:I found the stock Bridgestones at Chaparral Motorsports last fall.
Free shipping
110/80R 18 BRIDGESTONE BT54 CB
Item# 330-0370 $99.88 USD
140/70R 18 BRDGESTONE BT54 CB1
Item# 330-0371 $129.88 USD
I had the BT54 radial tires and liked them, but I just got new Pirelli sport demon tires and absolutely love these tires. The bias ply tires are more comfortable and handle better that the radials. I am surprised that you find the bias tires handle better than the radialsRLS_imp said:I had the BT54 radial tires and liked them, but I just got new Pirelli sport demon tires and absolutely love these tires. The bias ply tires are more comfortable and handle better that the radials.HikerToo_imp said:I found the stock Bridgestones at Chaparral Motorsports last fall.
Free shipping
110/80R 18 BRIDGESTONE BT54 CB
Item# 330-0370 $99.88 USD
140/70R 18 BRDGESTONE BT54 CB1
Item# 330-0371 $129.88 USD
I had the BT54 radial tires and liked them, but I just got new Pirelli sport demon tires and absolutely love these tires. The bias ply tires are more comfortable and handle better that the radials. I am surprised that you find the bias tires handle better than the radialsHoutman_imp said:I had the BT54 radial tires and liked them, but I just got new Pirelli sport demon tires and absolutely love these tires. The bias ply tires are more comfortable and handle better that the radials. I am surprised that you find the bias tires handle better than the radialsRLS_imp said:I had the BT54 radial tires and liked them, but I just got new Pirelli sport demon tires and absolutely love these tires. The bias ply tires are more comfortable and handle better that the radials.HikerToo_imp said:I found the stock Bridgestones at Chaparral Motorsports last fall.
Free shipping
110/80R 18 BRIDGESTONE BT54 CB
Item# 330-0370 $99.88 USD
140/70R 18 BRDGESTONE BT54 CB1
Item# 330-0371 $129.88 USD