Threw on Rizoma grips and bar ends.

silascopathic_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I decided to try these grips out. Rizoma makes a real nicely made grip. I also went with their most minimal bar ends.

I installed the throttle grip but the "universal" throttle cable guide was too deep and therefore that grip was "sticky". I could have gone on like this and had my own makeshift cruise control, but it pissed me off to much.... So I ripped the inner sleeve from the throttle grip and replaced it with the stock one (had to trim it a bit) and boom, cuss's slick as cuss now ;)


Once i have my clip on bars all controls and grips will go on again without any gap. I am currently using the rubber collar from my old grips to fill the gaps.

anyway.... pictures!!


[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/5BE75594-8605-417A-9064-45B817038B37-222-00000017315D885D_zps52263db5.jpg.html]
[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/9808C71A-1552-4EF2-A192-65BA0E902320-222-0000001CEEDA0FD2_zpsd4912d59.jpg.html]
[url=http://s561.photobucket.com/user/SIGFREAK239/media/FA030F77-9552-46F2-82FD-163F9E25EF5D-222-0000001CF3DA9882_zps346cce08.jpg.html]

:beerchug:
 
Yea, they do look great. :thumbsup:
Rizoma makes very high quality stuff. Had them on my FZ1 and 1100F.
Damn, your bike looks great! :beerchug:
 
Welcome to the forum, jm00d. The OP has sold his CB and hasn’t been around for more than 2 years.
 
Those grips look great and the mirrors too. I have the same K&H seat in black and it has made a big difference to my comfort on the bike. But, I’m lovin those black headers and would like to see a pic of the bike from the other side showing the full exhaust with info on the brand and installation issues. Thanks for posting.
 
Back
Top