Great idea for a quick get-together. Thanks to Randy B and PowderToastMan for inviting me. It was great to meet you both!
Good observation, as usual, Ferret. On MC parking spaces, we might have a few more than I've seen in other parts of the country, because of mild to non-existent winters and no rain from May to Dec., but to be fair, in this case it's because we met up at motorcycle gear shop Cycle Gear in San Jose.
That was a nice get together. We'll have to go for a group spin, too!
I even have motorcycle-only parking like that at work, and it happened to be some of the closest spaces to the entrance nearest my office. Worked out perfectly
Yeah, I don't mind if the other guys don't mind, we can get a group shot. Hopefully a group of four if we can catch up to our other forumite up in the Sacramento area!
I might have one with just myself that I can put up some time soon-ish.