Thousand Mile Report

Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Thousand mile report becomes oil thread, again :D

I know..stinks right? Lol

Just the facts m'am, just the facts

I know..stinks right? Lol

Just the facts m'am, just the facts

I might try some of this mythical 10w-40 stuff, I heard it makes you pull enormous wheelies and attracts women and wild animals to your garage?
Nah, just keeps you from spinning a rod when you ride your air cooled bike in 100+ degree weather.
 
Thanks for the ride report. Pretty spot on, I reckon. The bike encourages sane speeds which in turn allows future possession of my licence. And lets not go down the oil path again!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Thousand mile report becomes oil thread, again :D

I know..stinks right? Lol

Just the facts m'am, just the facts

I know..stinks right? Lol

Just the facts m'am, just the facts

I might try some of this mythical 10w-40 stuff, I heard it makes you pull enormous wheelies and attracts women and wild animals to your garage?
I wish, Tortuga, I wish.
 
Back
Top