Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
I spend a lot of time poking around FB Marketplace. Mostly looking at stuff I have no need to buy, like $25k perfect time-capsule Fox Body Mustangs. I also look at CB1100s, to track prices, see what people are asking, and to see what mods are on the bikes for sale.
I saw this 2014 this morning, and thought "Wow, that price is pretty low!"
Till I noticed that the mileage is 174,000. And the guy says "yes, the mileage is accurate".
Also claims it still runs great. That is quite a testament to this bike!
Does it belong to anyone here?
Facebook
I saw this 2014 this morning, and thought "Wow, that price is pretty low!"
Till I noticed that the mileage is 174,000. And the guy says "yes, the mileage is accurate".
Also claims it still runs great. That is quite a testament to this bike!
Does it belong to anyone here?
