Aug 12, 2026 #21 peterbaron Road warrior Cormanus said: ...... Seriously, well done yet again, Lord Popgun and peterbaron for resolving yet another electrical issue. Click to expand... and pekingduck !!
Cormanus said: ...... Seriously, well done yet again, Lord Popgun and peterbaron for resolving yet another electrical issue. Click to expand... and pekingduck !!
Aug 13, 2026 #23 HondaLou First service completed Thread starter peterbaron said: Who used to own this bike before?? Click to expand... Some guy on the Gulf Coast of Florida - thus all the corrosion issues. I bought it from his brother-in-law and live in central Florida. At least I got a good deal since it had all these issues on my test ride.
peterbaron said: Who used to own this bike before?? Click to expand... Some guy on the Gulf Coast of Florida - thus all the corrosion issues. I bought it from his brother-in-law and live in central Florida. At least I got a good deal since it had all these issues on my test ride.