Elipten_imp
Road warrior
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I got passed yesterday by a dude on a HD wearing flip flops.enzo_imp said:mmmm nice shoes.......heheheheh
Thanks for the clarification. My dealer did not have a DLX in stock so I bought the black 2014. From what I am reading, there are not that many red ones available. I did see a 2013 red at another dealer but I had already traded and was window-shopping for a tail bag.The ferret_imp said:No in the US in 2013 there were 2 models, both red, both with 5 speeds both with 4 into 1 one with optional abs.
In 2014 there are two models one black with 4 into 1 and 6 speed and the other the DLX, red with 6 speed and standard ABS.
The EX is the Euro/Japan version of the DLX. Not much chance you'll ever see one on this side of the pond. The only noticeable difference is that the EX came with spoked wheels.White Dog_imp said:Thanks for the clarification. My dealer did not have a DLX in stock so I bought the black 2014. From what I am reading, there are not that many red ones available. I did see a 2013 red at another dealer but I had already traded and was window-shopping for a tail bag.The ferret_imp said:No in the US in 2013 there were 2 models, both red, both with 5 speeds both with 4 into 1 one with optional abs.
In 2014 there are two models one black with 4 into 1 and 6 speed and the other the DLX, red with 6 speed and standard ABS.
So, that rules out the model "EX" stateside?
Thanks for the clarification. My dealer did not have a DLX in stock so I bought the black 2014. From what I am reading, there are not that many red ones available. I did see a 2013 red at another dealer but I had already traded and was window-shopping for a tail bag.White Dog_imp said:Thanks for the clarification. My dealer did not have a DLX in stock so I bought the black 2014. From what I am reading, there are not that many red ones available. I did see a 2013 red at another dealer but I had already traded and was window-shopping for a tail bag.The ferret_imp said:No in the US in 2013 there were 2 models, both red, both with 5 speeds both with 4 into 1 one with optional abs.
In 2014 there are two models one black with 4 into 1 and 6 speed and the other the DLX, red with 6 speed and standard ABS.
So, that rules out the model "EX" stateside?
Thanks.The ferret_imp said:
I certainly hope not.The ferret_imp said:those are good looking bags. Will you have to move the rear turn signals?
Try pricing Revzilla, Motorcycle Gear.com and Motorcycle Superstore. If they have a better price ask the local dealer if he will match it.
Thanks, I just emailed Cortech to see if I get a response - no phone # available.Lord Popgun_imp said:I have a set of those bags. I've never used them, but did set them up on the bike when I got them. The turn signals do get in the way, but I mounted them with the nose tipped down and the tail up and against the signals. Seemed to work ok and make enough leg room, but like I said, never been on the road with them.