The old and the new!

Thread starter
Yeah I think my 750 will not be mine for much longer. Really don't need 2 bikes and when I got the 1100 as my 2nd my wife was "displeased" lol. I put it on Craigslist locally last week. If anyone is interested message me. It's a sweet bike that needs nothing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
ScottSny_imp said:
For sure. Even more in these pics. Pretty cool!
3bf7b4ac638f91d7c319816134eb7f29.jpg
3a2fe643d7eaa786081656afaa171cdc.jpg


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I want to replace that seat on the '13 with the retro one...anybody recommend one over another? I like the old style side covers too, but I'm not sure if I want them or the '14 color matched covers more...

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
What a great pair - congrats! I'm envious...

I got the Tiro K0 Style seat, and love it. Retro look, and extremely comfortable: http://www.samurider.com/?p=17273
 
Thread starter
Quote:ScottSny Wrote:<br />
I want to replace that seat on the '13 with the retro one...anybody recommend one over another? <br />
<br />
What a great pair - congrats! I'm envious...<br />
<br />NJ
I got the Tiro K0 Style seat, and love it. Retro look, and extremely comfortable: http://www.samurider.com/?p=17273<br/>

That's the one I was looking at, it looks nice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top