The Husqvarna Norden 901 Adventure Bike Is Heading To Production

Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
It looks very serious, military and muscle built, OK with me. Nice finding GO
Thanks PB (aka DV).

In general, I view most ADVs as ugly. IMHO, this Norden thing is less offensive - at least during first impressions. The profile will likely fit me too.
 
Not for me, thank you. But, a guy down the street is riding a new Svartpilen 701. Now that I do like.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
It looks very serious, military and muscle built, OK with me. Nice finding GO
Thanks PB (aka DV).

In general, I view most ADVs as ugly. IMHO, this Norden thing is less offensive - at least during first impressions. The profile will likely fit me too.
ADV bikes ugly?!? Oooh, that's too bad. For me, calling an ADV bike ugly is similar to thinking a hammer is beautiful but an axe is ugly. They both can do the job of hammering, but the axe is designed for something much more. I love the classical look of the CB1100, MG V7, Bonnevilles, etc., but my ugly KLR650 is beautiful because of where it can take me, and how it fits me. Actually, it looks beautiful as well!
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
It looks very serious, military and muscle built, OK with me. Nice finding GO
Thanks PB (aka DV).

In general, I view most ADVs as ugly. IMHO, this Norden thing is less offensive - at least during first impressions. The profile will likely fit me too.
ADV bikes ugly?!? Oooh, that's too bad. For me, calling an ADV bike ugly is similar to thinking a hammer is beautiful but an axe is ugly. They both can do the job of hammering, but the axe is designed for something much more. I love the classical look of the CB1100, MG V7, Bonnevilles, etc., but my ugly KLR650 is beautiful because of where it can take me, and how it fits me. Actually, it looks beautiful as well!
ADV bikes ugly?!? Oooh, that's too bad. For me, calling an ADV bike ugly is similar to thinking a hammer is beautiful but an axe is ugly. They both can do the job of hammering, but the axe is designed for something much more. I love the classical look of the CB1100, MG V7, Bonnevilles, etc., but my ugly KLR650 is beautiful because of where it can take me, and how it fits me. Actually, it looks beautiful as well!
It's okay pdedse, I can ride ugly ... and there is beauty in that.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
It looks very serious, military and muscle built, OK with me. Nice finding GO
Thanks PB (aka DV).

In general, I view most ADVs as ugly. IMHO, this Norden thing is less offensive - at least during first impressions. The profile will likely fit me too.
ADV bikes ugly?!? Oooh, that's too bad. For me, calling an ADV bike ugly is similar to thinking a hammer is beautiful but an axe is ugly. They both can do the job of hammering, but the axe is designed for something much more. I love the classical look of the CB1100, MG V7, Bonnevilles, etc., but my ugly KLR650 is beautiful because of where it can take me, and how it fits me. Actually, it looks beautiful as well!
ADV bikes ugly?!? Oooh, that's too bad. For me, calling an ADV bike ugly is similar to thinking a hammer is beautiful but an axe is ugly. They both can do the job of hammering, but the axe is designed for something much more. I love the classical look of the CB1100, MG V7, Bonnevilles, etc., but my ugly KLR650 is beautiful because of where it can take me, and how it fits me. Actually, it looks beautiful as well!
It's okay pdedse, I can ride ugly ... and there is beauty in that.
:cool: ..."I can ride ugly" I like that line!
 
Thread starter
Looks like some sort of "smart phone/device" looking thingy going on in the instrument cluster area. Maybe it is just for prototype show purposes.





 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Looks like some sort of "smart phone/device" looking thingy going on in the instrument cluster area. Maybe it is just for prototype show purposes.
It's not for me either, but it looks like a pretty serious off-roader.
 
Rocky_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Looks like some sort of "smart phone/device" looking thingy going on in the instrument cluster area. Maybe it is just for prototype show purposes.
It's not for me either, but it looks like a pretty serious off-roader.
It's not for me either, but it looks like a pretty serious off-roader.

+1
 
Back
Top