the Ferret
Road warrior
Throw a mini rod and reel on the back of your bike. Apparently is A ok to go fishing according to the rules I read and posted above.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep. Been seeing some news clips about "second waves."max_imp said:Singapore was doing really well, 20 cases/day, then 965/day.
Problem is about 75% of carriers are a-symptomatic but spread really well and those are hard to detect.
One slips through the net, touches a handrail somewhere and a week later you have something out of control.
It takes anywhere from 4 to 12 days to show symptoms.
Did you also buy the black front fender by chance?pekingduck_imp said:This past Thursday, some friends rode out to the Palms Springs area on the backroads from LA about 250 miles round trip. I needed to pick up a pair of CB1100 wheels in the area, so decided to tag along on my V-Strom (big luggage rack). It was led by a retired firefighter, who had said we were going to social-distance.
At the first stop, these guys, all in their 50s-70s took their helmets off and were chatting up close like it was last year. I had my mask, offered a new one to one of them, and he took it, said thanks, said they weren't mandatory until tomorrow, and put it in his pocket.
Since there would be a lunch stop later on, and they weren't likely to get wiser in the interim, I decided to leave the idiots behind and went off by myself.
Yep. Been seeing some news clips about "second waves." Hi, here in Texas the "not thinking too well" Governor wants to open up our state. I only hope and pray, this pandemic does not follow what happened in the Spanish Flu of over a century ago. And that is start to rise sharply when people think its over and get together again. I do not believe we have even hit the top of the J shape curve for exponential growth pandemics usually follow. I know down in South Texas they are not testing enough. This comes from many people first hand and myself when I tried after I got sick last month. It is scary. Right now I am going goofy from not working and will not go back to school until this August, I hope. Schools are shut down, but we are still trying to help the students. Too little by my book. The rains stopped today, so I am going riding here in a little bit. It is the only activity I can do now that takes the clouds out of my head.DAC_imp said:Yep. Been seeing some news clips about "second waves."max_imp said:Singapore was doing really well, 20 cases/day, then 965/day.
Problem is about 75% of carriers are a-symptomatic but spread really well and those are hard to detect.
One slips through the net, touches a handrail somewhere and a week later you have something out of control.
It takes anywhere from 4 to 12 days to show symptoms.


michael1954_imp said:Yep. Been seeing some news clips about "second waves." Hi, here in Texas the "not thinking too well" Governor wants to open up our state. I only hope and pray, this pandemic does not follow what happened in the Spanish Flu of over a century ago. And that is start to rise sharply when people think its over and get together again. I do not believe we have even hit the top of the J shape curve for exponential growth pandemics usually follow. I know down in South Texas they are not testing enough. This comes from many people first hand and myself when I tried after I got sick last month. It is scary. Right now I am going goofy from not working and will not go back to school until this August, I hope. Schools are shut down, but we are still trying to help the students. Too little by my book. The rains stopped today, so I am going riding here in a little bit. It is the only activity I can do now that takes the clouds out of my head.DAC_imp said:Yep. Been seeing some news clips about "second waves."max_imp said:Singapore was doing really well, 20 cases/day, then 965/day.
Problem is about 75% of carriers are a-symptomatic but spread really well and those are hard to detect.
One slips through the net, touches a handrail somewhere and a week later you have something out of control.
It takes anywhere from 4 to 12 days to show symptoms.
