the Ferret
Road warrior
I read today that Germany has extended it's ban on large scale events until August 31st. Doubt we will see a MotoGP season this year.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nuts to that. I've been Donald-Duckin' it for a month now. It's a short walk, and I don't have anything the neighbors haven't seen before.Gone in 60_imp said:Quote:Maryland police caution regarding trips to the mailbox...
Nuts to that. I've been Donald-Duckin' it for a month now. It's a short walk, and I don't have anything the neighbors haven't seen before.

The ferret_imp said:Florida's Stay at home order:
What about going outside?
You can still go for a run, hike, bike ride and swim under the executive order, just don’t do it in a group and maintain your distance from other people.
The executive order also includes fishing and hunting as “essential" activities.
Heck I think Fla is already starting to open beaches again.
Florida beach reopens amid pandemic as states begin easing stay-at-home restrictions
Go out and ride your bike!
