Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sea we have ridden in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France and Lychtenstein and they all rode just like us..on the right with opposing traffic to your left.EmptySea_imp said:Great photos, especially the "window" pic. It still takes me a second to process the images of the two lane roads with oncoming traffic to your right. It makes me apprehensive about ever riding a motorcycle in Europe or Australia.
Sea we have ridden in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France and Lychtenstein and they all rode just like us..on the right with opposing traffic to your left.The ferret_imp said:Sea we have ridden in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France and Lychtenstein and they all rode just like us..on the right with opposing traffic to your left.EmptySea_imp said:Great photos, especially the "window" pic. It still takes me a second to process the images of the two lane roads with oncoming traffic to your right. It makes me apprehensive about ever riding a motorcycle in Europe or Australia.
I think Englad and Australia both ride on the wrong side... Er other side.

I rode scooters in Bermuda and it was very hard keeping left.EmptySea_imp said:Ireland, too. I just didn't feel like typing out all "left side" countries. India, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Jamaica, Isle of Man, etc.
but I lived to tell about it
