Offroad
Road warrior
Thread starter
Working on my Circle Tour I'm starting Saturday, last trip of the summer.
Lake Michigan Circle Tour | Lake Michigan Destinations
I'm debating if I want to go into Canada to take a detour around northern Lake Superior....has anyone taken that road? Is it worth the trip?
It'd make for a long day, but there aren't many hotels mid-way.
Empty Sea has given me several tips, must sees (tunnel of trees)...any other tips, suggestions, roads, hotels, restaurants is much appreciated!
Lake Michigan Circle Tour | Lake Michigan Destinations
I'm debating if I want to go into Canada to take a detour around northern Lake Superior....has anyone taken that road? Is it worth the trip?
It'd make for a long day, but there aren't many hotels mid-way.
Empty Sea has given me several tips, must sees (tunnel of trees)...any other tips, suggestions, roads, hotels, restaurants is much appreciated!

