redbirds_imp
Road warrior
I think the yellow one looks fabulous and seems to have a larger tank which would be nice albeit I would prefer not having the spoke wheels or rectangular mirrors. If this version becomes a US model I will be tempted.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


specialist8_imp said:Is it weird that I think the tank from the 13-14's looks to be inspired by M.U.T.O. from Godzilla? It is all Japanese derived to be fair:
[url=http://s903.photobucket.com/user/specialist87/media/dc036454-261a-40cc-b823-57c99233f1fb.jpg.html]
Me too! I would be really interested in purchasing some of the parts such as the blacked out dual exhaust, cafe seat, possibly the mirrors and signal lights...ClassicVW_imp said:I'm more excited about the black café version at the bottom of the page.
(tried to copy the photo here but it didn't work)
Me too! I would be really interested in purchasing some of the parts such as the blacked out dual exhaust, cafe seat, possibly the mirrors and signal lights...Gsnyder70_imp said:Me too! I would be really interested in purchasing some of the parts such as the blacked out dual exhaust, cafe seat, possibly the mirrors and signal lights...ClassicVW_imp said:I'm more excited about the black café version at the bottom of the page.
(tried to copy the photo here but it didn't work)
Those rectangular mirrors look like they were rescued from the CB750/Nighthawk parts bin. They look just like the mirrors on my '93.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I see they picked up from the forum that everyone wants different mirrors. Those new ones look like what many guys have purchased aftermarket.
exactly! great to see these amazing bikes continuing...(if indeed they are).Flynrider_imp said:I liked the original version, the DLX/EX, the black standard and both of these new ones. Whatever the minor details, they're all CB1100 underneath.
Sorry my friend. The '13 is not "the original one". The '10 is.Wisedrum_imp said:In my opinion the first version of the CB sold in Germany in 2013 shows the
most originality and give a true insight of what Hondas had in mind,
when creating this bike. All other versions with spokes wheels and so on
are more an attempt of how they could please the longing customer,
while going step by step away from their first vision. The last shown model in yellow
is a good example of how far Honda will go. And even more far away from an initial thought in future.
That's simply the way the things develop to keep themselves alive.
Wether you like it or not. And I stick to the "original one".
Wisedrum