Well, folks, it looks like our beloved CB1100 will return to the Honda model line. Not a lot of detail, and for that matter, changes appear to be cosmetic, but here's the first indication that the CB lives on: Honda Concept CB revealed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It never was gone, it was just not exported anymore to the USA. It's still continued in Japan and Europe.CIP57_imp said:I'm glad there bringing it back, good for the market and this site. Do you think they read and listen to forum chatter??
We'll Honda this is what I want. Larger fuel tank ( 5Gal) more compression and hotter cams /// increase HP to 105-110 ATRW 17" tires with wider front and rear rims for a larger tire choice. (like your 1st concept) 3 way suspension tuning. Oh, and take out the limiter and save us 350 bucks.
This is one of the best handling UJM's I've ever ridden. It would carve a line much better than ZRX1200 with better central weight distribution.
Ferret, I don't know, if there was much difference to the 2014 model. However, the CB1100EX is part of the 2015 model catalog of Honda Germany:The ferret_imp said:Django..are you saying there was a 2015 model imported to Europe? We have no eveidence of that. The only 2015 I know of was a special edition ex with mags for Japan
For me I think round ones would look better... :-/Inhouse Bob_imp said:I see they picked up from the forum that everyone wants different mirrors. Those new ones look like what many guys have purchased aftermarket.
For me I think round ones would look better... :-/Lord Popgun_imp said:For me I think round ones would look better... :-/Inhouse Bob_imp said:I see they picked up from the forum that everyone wants different mirrors. Those new ones look like what many guys have purchased aftermarket.