THE CATALOG

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
The idea for this thread is to create a one-stop-shop for CB modification ideas. Almost all of us know where to find Chip Beck's bike thread, but how about that post by JF Coastal about his mirrors... Where was that? Well, hopefully, if you guys agree to play, we can come to this thread, scroll and find that mod "I remember seeing a year ago on Pterodactyl's bike". Hope it turns out beneficial, especially for the new owners that haven't spent enough money on their bikes yet. :D

The Rules (there's gotta be rules):
1. Post ONE picture of your CB. Only one.
2. Follow the photo with the list of modifications you've made to the bike.
3. If you have luggage post a sub-list of what you use.

See? Simple! Let's play. I'll start.

This is Luberza


- Tank's lawyer stickers: GONE
- Black license plate frame w/ allen stainless bolts.
- Chrome valve stem caps
(waiting until tire change to install the RED Bridgeport 83* angle valve stems)
- Tank Slapper
- Fork reflectors gone
- Reflectors replaced by black reflective tape on wheels
- Knurled aluminum oil cap by ZRF
- ProGrip 719s
- Under-seat USB port
- Puerto Rico $0.25 mod
- Replaced peg feelers with allen head cap screws
- K&N Air Filter
- Moriwaki Frame Sliders
- Sargent's dished and widened seat, contrasting insert and red double stitched.
- Arrow slip-on
- Lucas style tail light, black
- POSH compact turn signals, black
- Renthal Street Medium handlebars, black
- Renthal bar ends, red
- Triumph Scrambler lollipop mirrors, black
- Cyclops H4 3800Lumen LED headlight
- O2 sensor eliminator plug
- Powder coated black headlight brackets, fenders and heat shield.
- Headers and slip-on finished in flat black CeraKote HighTemp.
- Florida vanity plate MCXLCC
- Kawi gaiters
- Road Comet II
- RLETs, of course.

Luggage
- Ogio tail bag
- Ogio Saddle Bags
- Sedici tank bag (because the magnets fit inside the protective film)
See the luggage [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/63910/]HERE in Post 32.

That's it. I think...
:cool:
 
f73611d52c2af014d60f05ed51f2986a.jpg


- Dark blue tank from Japan
- Matching dark blue Road Comet I with and touring wind screen (and stripe)
- Honda engine guards
- Honda luggage rack
- Honda top case with one key system
- Black peg plates
- Corbin seat (custom fitted) (not shown)
- K&N air filter
- Battery tender pigtail
 


Tank stickers removed
RLETS
Honda engine guards
Honda rear rack and top-case
Dart fly screen
K&H high seat
Battery tender
 
It's your thread so can be whatever you want it to be, but honestly I have to say this thread isn't what I thought it would be when I read the title.

I was expecting an organized list of options people can look through to decide what mods they want and where to purchase them.

Example-

Category SEATS- then list the factory Honda options, the K&H options, the Corbin options, Daytona options.

Then move on to Category GRAB BARS, HANDLEBARS, MIRRORS, BLINKERS, GRIPS, etc..
 
CB1100EX
14.143 KM (8.788 Miles)


Accessories so far:
- RLETS!!!
- Kijima fork gaiters, part n° HD-03216
- OEM Engine guards, showed their value, twice :angel:
- black HAKOFUGU mirrors from Samurider
- Road Comet I screen in black with black painted stock screen
- OEM heated grips
- GPS cradle hard wired
(- Daytona legshields - not installed yet)

Luggage
- OEM rack
- Givi E55 Maxia Tech 3 topcase
- Kriega R25 backpack (well worth mentioning)
 
Finding out what RLETs are is a journey you must complete on your own young Padawan.
 
Okay, I'll play. I like to keep my bikes stock, so this goes the other direction:

Still on the bike from the previous owner:
SuperBrace

Installed by the previous owner which I have since removed:
Engine guards (thrown out)
Kuryakn offset highway pegs (thrown out)
National City Plexistar 2 fairing (thrown out)
Grip puppies (thrown out)
Aftermarket mirrors (thrown out)
GenMar 1" handlebar risers (sold to DJS)
MRA X-Creen Sport clamp-on windscreen spoiler (sold on eBay)
K&N HA-1301 air filter (sold on eBay)

I'd remove the SuperBrace but I imagine it has scratched the forks.

 
Nemo_imp said:
The idea for this thread is to create a one-stop-shop for CB modification ideas. Almost all of us know where to find Chip Beck's bike thread, but how about that post by JF Coastal about his mirrors... Where was that? Well, hopefully, if you guys agree to play, we can come to this thread, scroll and find that mod "I remember seeing a year ago on Pterodactyl's bike". Hope it turns out beneficial, especially for the new owners that haven't spent enough money on their bikes yet. :D

The Rules (there's gotta be rules):
1. Post ONE picture of your CB. Only one.
2. Follow the photo with the list of modifications you've made to the bike.
3. If you have luggage post a sub-list of what you use.

See? Simple! Let's play. I'll start.

This is Luberza


- Tank's lawyer stickers: GONE
- Black license plate frame w/ allen stainless bolts.
- Chrome valve stem caps
(waiting until tire change to install the RED Bridgeport 83* angle valve stems)
- Tank Slapper
- Fork reflectors gone
- Reflectors replaced by black reflective tape on wheels
- Knurled aluminum oil cap by ZRF
- ProGrip 719s
- Under-seat USB port
- Puerto Rico $0.25 mod
- Replaced peg feelers with allen head cap screws
- K&N Air Filter
- Moriwaki Frame Sliders
- Sargent's dished and widened seat, contrasting insert and red double stitched.
- Arrow slip-on
- Lucas style tail light, black
- POSH compact turn signals, black
- Renthal Street Medium handlebars, black
- Renthal bar ends, red
- Triumph Scrambler lollipop mirrors, black
- Cyclops H4 3800Lumen LED headlight
- O2 sensor eliminator plug
- Powder coated black headlight brackets, fenders and heat shield.
- Headers and slip-on finished in flat black CeraKote HighTemp.
- Florida vanity plate MCXLCC
- Kawi gaiters
- Road Comet II
- RLETs, of course.

Luggage
- Ogio tail bag
- Ogio Saddle Bags
- Sedici tank bag (because the magnets fit inside the protective film)
See the luggage [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/63910/]HERE in Post 32.

That's it. I think...
:cool:

How about the Sargent seat ? was it custom ? did you send in your seat pan? Love their products . Also, your bike looks great. Nice mods.
 
LongRanger, try taking the Superbrace off and see what it's like under there. You can always put it back on.
 
cf13cdd702e297db5976981b54d89175.jpg


My CB:
Staintune slip-on exhaust
O2 sensor eliminator
Honda chrome gauge covers
Honda RLETS

Luggage:
Cortech soft luggage
 
Back
Top