The Birthday Thread Part 2

Happy birthday Ferret and KiowaEagle! Hope it’s a good one!
 
Wow! 2 old geezers’ Birthdays; the Ferret and Stopher! Happy Birthday guys.
And KE, in case you check-in, Happy Birthday.
 
Thread starter
Thanks folks 

nZWCY2y.jpg
 
Thread starter
Thanks again all. Had a great day. Beautiful weather, sunny and mid 70's, was able to take 2 celebratory rides, one on my CB1100 and another on my NC 750. I may be getting old, but life is still good
 
Happy Birthday!
 
Cormanus said:
Not any longer, Ferret.

Today's the day to celebrate the birthdays of the Ferret and KiowaEagle.

Happy birthday fellas. :beerchug:

Happy Birthday to the both of them!!!
 
the Ferret said:
Thanks again all. Had a great day. Beautiful weather, sunny and mid 70's, was able to take 2 celebratory rides, one on my CB1100 and another on my NC 750. I may be getting old, but life is still good

Ferret, we are all different and I hope you can enjoy riding for many more years. I quit riding over a year ago out of an abundance of caution - my body breaks far too easily at 84. I can probably still ride, but the traffic and idiot drivers make it too much of a hazard these days. I still walk my five miles every morning. Enjoy it as long as you can, my friend. You won't be too old for awhile.
:biker:
 
Thread starter
:( finally as old as Suhawk. 

What a sobering thought   :hilarious:
 
Gentlemen, a belated Happy Birthday, and hope you had an enjoyable Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary.
Been busy over the weekend with museum work, house guests, and the DGR yesterday.
 
Happy Birthday everyone!
 
Back
Top