The Birthday Thread Part 2

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Starting a new thread after clearing out the old one due to storage issues
 
Delphisa gets the first shout out on the new thread.

Happy 70th birthday!
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday Delphisa. I hope you are able to get out for a celebratory ride today.
 
Sadly, birds has not been around since the middle of last year. :(

If you drop in, mate, happy birthday.
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday Redbirds. Hope you and Sparky are well and still riding

Edit: Just spoke with Redbirds. He says thanks for the birthday wishes. He and Sparky are no longer riding and sold their bikes last October. Arthritis in Steve's hands were making it too hard to ride.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Happy Birthday Redbirds. Hope you and Sparky are well and still riding

Edit: Just spoke with Redbirds. He says thanks for the birthday wishes. He and Sparky are no longer riding and sold their bikes last October. Arthritis in Steve's hands were making it too hard to ride.
I was wondering what happened to Sparky. He was pretty active on the FJR forum as well and then just went silent. Loved both bikes, but loved his FJR a lot more. :D
 
Thread starter
Whoops_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Happy Birthday Redbirds. Hope you and Sparky are well and still riding

Edit: Just spoke with Redbirds. He says thanks for the birthday wishes. He and Sparky are no longer riding and sold their bikes last October. Arthritis in Steve's hands were making it too hard to ride.
I was wondering what happened to Sparky. He was pretty active on the FJR forum as well and then just went silent. Loved both bikes, but loved his FJR a lot more. :D
I was wondering what happened to Sparky. He was pretty active on the FJR forum as well and then just went silent. Loved both bikes, but loved his FJR a lot more. :D
Different Sparky lol. This Sparky was actually Redbird's wife Pam who was a volunteer fireman (fireperson?).
 
Keeping this going here.

Suhawk! Happy birthday for 3 May. Hope the year ahead is a good one for you.
 
Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes (on both forums). Sitting here looking outside at a nasty thunderstorm earlier this afternoon, I come to realize that I’m (and you too ferret) 3/4 of a century old! Before I get any older, I have to put more miles on my CBs’ odometers!
 
suhawk305 said:
Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes (on both forums). Sitting here looking outside at a nasty thunderstorm earlier this afternoon, I come to realize that I’m (and you too ferret) 3/4 of a century old! Before I get any older, I have to put more miles on my CBs’ odometers!

Happy Birthday with many more to come!
 
Thread starter
suhawk305 said:
Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes (on both forums). Sitting here looking outside at a nasty thunderstorm earlier this afternoon, I come to realize that I’m (and you too ferret) 3/4 of a century old! Before I get any older, I have to put more miles on my CBs’ odometers!

Hey, I still have 2 weeks before I'm as old as you are old man  :P
 
Not any longer, Ferret.

Today's the day to celebrate the birthdays of the Ferret and KiowaEagle.

Happy birthday fellas. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top