Jul 4, 2014 #21 R RydinFool_imp New to the forum OK, Weeley, I want to know what YOU are doin with a picture of MY girl in YOUR office.
Jul 4, 2014 #22 Cormanus Administrator Staff member RydinFool_imp said: OK, Weeley, I want to know what YOU are doin with a picture of MY girl in YOUR office. Click to expand... Mate, spend more time here and I'm afraid you'll discover YOUR girl puts herself about a bit.
RydinFool_imp said: OK, Weeley, I want to know what YOU are doin with a picture of MY girl in YOUR office. Click to expand... Mate, spend more time here and I'm afraid you'll discover YOUR girl puts herself about a bit.
Jul 7, 2014 #24 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior Thread starter RydinFool_imp said: OK, Weeley, I want to know what YOU are doin with a picture of MY girl in YOUR office. Click to expand... Uh oh...and here she said I was sworn to secrecy...
RydinFool_imp said: OK, Weeley, I want to know what YOU are doin with a picture of MY girl in YOUR office. Click to expand... Uh oh...and here she said I was sworn to secrecy...