G'day Joel. Welcome from Australia and congratulations on the new bike. Looks fantastic. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Cool! I will post comments and pics for sure. Looking forward to it and congratulations!avsbezzy_imp said:Cool! I will post comments and pics for sure.CB4ME_imp said:You might be the first person in the States! Congrats and welcome. Please send us more pictures and enjoy the new ride!!!!!
You're right, just some peeling.The ferret_imp said:Wow doesn't look like much assembly is required.
I saw a box in the crate big enough to contain 4 liters of oil and 2 mirrors. may brake fluid...not sure. I trust Riva for their knowledge. I did check the oil level before I left the dealership though. For me it will be new filter and oil at 200 miles ridden normally. No red zone.The ferret_imp said:Joel you saw the dealer put in engine oil? Because that is a question we have discussed several times, whether the bike comes with break in oil or whether the dealer puts drum oil in it.
Also next time you are out for a ride..see how many rpms the bike is turning at say 60 mph in 5 th and 60 in 6 th.
avsbezzy_imp said:Here it is still in the crate at Riva warehouse on Monday 24th.
Cool, I'm going to ride over to my dealer tomorrow, maybe they will have one. I haven't been in touch with them lately. It's not a big deal, I'm just curious.Pauley_imp said:Davidsargee - I didn't really look close at all the details so I didn't note the sprocket cover. I only took the picture of the starboard side. I wish I had more time to really study it and sit on it and drink it all in, but I was only there to pick up my bike after a rear tire change and had to scoot.
Agreed. I bought my CB750 when it was still in the crate and it needed a lot of assembly. The crates were a lot shorter than the one shown above, due to the front wheel and bars being removed. Back then the dealer actually earned their assembly charge. It took about two hours to bolt it all together, fill the fluids and inspect.Rboe_imp said:Back in the day when we got new bikes in the handle bars had to go on. The front wheel (I think we added oil) and mirrors. There was a styrofoam top that held most of the bits we had to install.
Man, you can't do that to us...where the hell is the picture?JetA_imp said:New here and just came home on a brand new CB1100 Deluxe.
I did not preorder - just got lucky. One showed up and I got it. I love it. It sure rides nice!!!

Man, you can't do that to us...where the hell is the picture?Scoobynut_imp said:Man, you can't do that to us...where the hell is the picture?JetA_imp said:New here and just came home on a brand new CB1100 Deluxe.
I did not preorder - just got lucky. One showed up and I got it. I love it. It sure rides nice!!!![]()