Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's a long time. Last time I bought a bike in the crate it took 'em about 2 hrs. to get it unpacked and ready for the road.Dave_imp said:Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:tbone455_imp said:Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Stopped by my dealer as well today, mine has been pushed up from March 29 to march 24![]()
Let's hope! :celebrate:
Let's hope! :celebrate:
I went to see my dealer today in San Diego. He told me the 2014 DLX I ordered would be shipped from the warehouse on April 7th, and it would be a week after that before it would be ready for me to pick up. Not sure why it would take so long to assemble and prep.
Now on their website, too. It looks very black.Joola_imp said:Huntington Beach Honda just posted a photo of a 2014 CB11 in black (non DLX model) to their instagram account with the caption that it's now in stock.
Vapor_Trails_imp said:Now on their website, too. It looks very black.Joola_imp said:Huntington Beach Honda just posted a photo of a 2014 CB11 in black (non DLX model) to their instagram account with the caption that it's now in stock.

Another update...Barkingshins_imp said:Quick Update...Barkingshins_imp said:For what it's worth, a few days ago I called the dealer here in the Twin Cities that has my deposit and asked what sort of delivery date they were anticipating for my Deluxe. The Sales Manager told me that they ordered it in early-February and that new models typically take about 3 months to arrive. Thus, he said to expect early-May-ish. He also warned me that this was just a guess based on experience and that they can, and occasionally DO, show up much earlier... or much later. So... like I said... "for what it's worth"... which is very little.
Having said that, I wonder if, due to a shorter riding season, some manufacturers ship to places like MN a bit later than others. Just a thought based on nothing whatsoever.
I just got off the phone with the Sales Manager at my dealer and, according to him, my CB1100DLX is now scheduled to be shipped from Honda's warehouse on 4/8. So, if that date stands, I should have my DLX roughly this time next month. Gonna be a long month!

Another update...Barkingshins_imp said:Another update...Barkingshins_imp said:Quick Update...Barkingshins_imp said:For what it's worth, a few days ago I called the dealer here in the Twin Cities that has my deposit and asked what sort of delivery date they were anticipating for my Deluxe. The Sales Manager told me that they ordered it in early-February and that new models typically take about 3 months to arrive. Thus, he said to expect early-May-ish. He also warned me that this was just a guess based on experience and that they can, and occasionally DO, show up much earlier... or much later. So... like I said... "for what it's worth"... which is very little.
Having said that, I wonder if, due to a shorter riding season, some manufacturers ship to places like MN a bit later than others. Just a thought based on nothing whatsoever.
I just got off the phone with the Sales Manager at my dealer and, according to him, my CB1100DLX is now scheduled to be shipped from Honda's warehouse on 4/8. So, if that date stands, I should have my DLX roughly this time next month. Gonna be a long month!
Talked to the Sales Manager again this morning. Frustrating news. Apparently the ship date for my DLX has been pushed back a couple weeks. 4/21 now.![]()


The ferret_imp said::banana: just got back from a ride. Stopped at the dealer while I was out. Good news.... My bike is in his warehouse. He is closed Monday. I can probably pick it up Thursday. :clap: :celebrate: :excited:

Well alright!The ferret_imp said::banana: just got back from a ride. Stopped at the dealer while I was out. Good news.... My bike is in his warehouse. He is closed Monday. I can probably pick it up Thursday. :clap: :celebrate: :excited:

If Mickey suddenly stops posting and disappears from the forum, we'll know where he is!Guth_imp said:Well alright!The ferret_imp said::banana: just got back from a ride. Stopped at the dealer while I was out. Good news.... My bike is in his warehouse. He is closed Monday. I can probably pick it up Thursday. :clap: :celebrate: :excited:
Could it be that Mickey will indeed be the first on this forum to post up photos of a 2014 CB1100 thats actually been delivered? (I must admit, that would seem most appropriate.) Curious minds await.