Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dave_imp said:I just shot Simi Valley an email to verify. Probably won't hear back till tomorrow...
I did. Didn't find anything except for pictures of a 2013 and the notation that the 2014's would be arriving soon. Did you see something I didn't?Damfino_imp said:Dave_imp said:I just shot Simi Valley an email to verify. Probably won't hear back till tomorrow...
Check out Simi valley Honda web site.

I did. Didn't find anything except for pictures of a 2013 and the notation that the 2014's would be arriving soon. Did you see something I didn't?Dave_imp said:I did. Didn't find anything except for pictures of a 2013 and the notation that the 2014's would be arriving soon. Did you see something I didn't?Damfino_imp said:Dave_imp said:I just shot Simi Valley an email to verify. Probably won't hear back till tomorrow...
Check out Simi valley Honda web site.
I guess my reliable source wasn't too reliable! Sorry.Damfino_imp said:Here's the reply I got to my email....
Not yet Jay, I can email you when they arrive if you like though.
Joe
> On Mar 5, 2014, at 7:38 PM, wrote:
>
> Any chance you guys got these in yet?




ss2wheels_imp said:I will tell you what I think, they are all full of crap, they are so up the ass with 2013 models, that they are holding back to try to figure out how to unload them! Cant get a straight answer from anyone...


That' not unusual and not unique to the CB11. Most dealers have previous year's leftovers when the new models hit the floor. The bargain hunters will have a choice between a discounted '13 or a more expensive '14.ss2wheels_imp said:Well just think about it, alot of dealers have unsold 13s on the floor, with the nice changes to the 14s they could be stuck with them for a long time! Just sayin....