Apr 18, 2017 #81 S stateboy_imp Running like a top bigsheep_imp said: https://img1.etsystatic.com/123/0/10264011/il_340x270.1004789005_eklp.jpg hmmmm Click to expand... Those would look great with a little grinding at the top to get rid of the attachment point to the keyring.
bigsheep_imp said: https://img1.etsystatic.com/123/0/10264011/il_340x270.1004789005_eklp.jpg hmmmm Click to expand... Those would look great with a little grinding at the top to get rid of the attachment point to the keyring.
Apr 18, 2017 #82 B bigsheep_imp Been there stateboy_imp said: bigsheep_imp said: https://img1.etsystatic.com/123/0/10264011/il_340x270.1004789005_eklp.jpg hmmmm Click to expand... Those would look great with a little grinding at the top to get rid of the attachment point to the keyring. Click to expand... Those would look great with a little grinding at the top to get rid of the attachment point to the keyring. Exactly what I was thinking...
stateboy_imp said: bigsheep_imp said: https://img1.etsystatic.com/123/0/10264011/il_340x270.1004789005_eklp.jpg hmmmm Click to expand... Those would look great with a little grinding at the top to get rid of the attachment point to the keyring. Click to expand... Those would look great with a little grinding at the top to get rid of the attachment point to the keyring. Exactly what I was thinking...
Apr 21, 2017 #83 C Carguy1959_imp Been there Tom CUX_imp said: Moini:hello: I create a solution without a coin. Using a polished nirowasher with a pin from my company. (german employment agency) Best regards from Northern Germany TM Click to expand... Very cool...
Tom CUX_imp said: Moini:hello: I create a solution without a coin. Using a polished nirowasher with a pin from my company. (german employment agency) Best regards from Northern Germany TM Click to expand... Very cool...
Apr 25, 2017 #84 I iwannaride_imp First service completed Got on eBay after reading this post and found some different options. Gold Plated, Hologram, but this painted one was my favorite one for my Coinspot! Much easier to install than the RLET! [url=http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/trevperry/media/CB1100%202014/IMG_2673_zpsjxwtmegl.jpg.html]
Got on eBay after reading this post and found some different options. Gold Plated, Hologram, but this painted one was my favorite one for my Coinspot! Much easier to install than the RLET! [url=http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/trevperry/media/CB1100%202014/IMG_2673_zpsjxwtmegl.jpg.html]
Apr 25, 2017 #85 the Ferret Road warrior That is cool. Very colorful. I loved Arches when my wife and I rode through there years ago.
Jan 12, 2018 #86 clearviewx Been there Don't forget about the state quarter mod? That ugly round blank on the throttle body